Tricky 3D watercolor paintings by the New York based Brasilian artist Marcelo Daldoce.
This is awesome
Today’s Hottest Portfolios from Leading Creative Professionals.
Check out this fun stop motion film made entirely with office supplies.
"What you’re about to see is not Photoshop - Moscow-based Russian photographer Katerina Plotnikova created these stunning images with the help of real live animals!"
Inspired by the 1977 film “Close Encounters of the Third Kind,” production studio Fiction has created massive light paintings that look like an alien went wild with sparklers in the sky.
We’re proud to release a totally re-built Android presentation App today, free for all portfolio account levels. The App is designed to display your image and video portfolios on your Android phone and tablet. As with Dripbook’s iPhone + iPad presentation App, the Android presentation App downloads all your images and videos and stores them in the memory of your phone or tablet so that you can present your portfolio even when you don’t have internet access.Download Dripbook’s free Android presentation App and try it out on your Android phone or tablet.
Features of Dripbook’s Android presentation App include :
• The App downloads high resolution images so you can zoom in for detail
• The App downloads HD video so your videos look sharp
• The App works even if you don’t have an internet connection - images and video are downloaded and stored locally on your Android phone or tablet so that the App can work even if the internet is spotty or non-existent
• Perfect for portfolio reviews in any location
• The App can be synchronized with your Dripbook account whenever you have internet access
• Share images via email, Facebook, Twitter, text messaging and more
What’s new with this update :
• The App now downloads video portfolios as well as image portfolios for offline display
• App re-built for Android version 4+ devices
• New tablet layout
• Larger key images and thumbnail images
• Faster performance
Things to keep in mind about this App :
• The App downloads a lot of data the first time you use it, so if you don’t have unlimited cellular data, it’s a good idea to use Wifi the first time you load up the App
• The App synchronizes changes with your Dripbook account manually - select “Refresh” from the upper right menu while viewing your portfolio overview to check for updates.
Many thanks to the talented and tenacious C. Enrique Ortiz for his Android developement skills (and for being fun and nice).
Stay in touch with our support team if you have any questions.
One of the greatest ski + snowboard action videos we’ve seen!